Engineering Group – Architectural Works
General Business Service
Provides design & engineering services in architectural works to produce and manage design deliverables, technical specifications, work packages and shop drawings for shopping malls, hotels, high-rises and business centers, hospitals, airports, etc.
Utilized Licensed Software
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows
- Office & Personnel Management – Lotus Notes in collaboration with corporate business tools (IBM Lotus)
- Office Suite for Desktop Applications – MS Office
- CAD & BIM – Building Design Suite (AutoCAD, REVIT, 3DS Max), SketchUP Pro, NavisWorks Manage, Allplan
- Structural Engineering – Tekla, SAP2000 (Trimble, CSI)
- Graphics – Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat (Adobe)
- Project Management – Primavera, MS Project (Oracle, Microsoft)
Total of 42 personnel currently engaged with Architectural Works Engineering Group, comprising 27 architects, 3 draftspersons, 2 interior architects, 5 engineers, 2 technicians, 1 administrative staff, 1 industrial designer and 1 urban planner.