Agenda for General AssemblyDate: March 29, 2016
Venue: Balmumcu Mahallesi, Zincirlikuyu Yolu, No: 6, ENKA Konferans Salonu, Beşiktaş – Istanbul, Turkey
- Election of the General Assembly Presidential Board and authorization of the Presidential Board for signing the Minutes of the General Assembly Meeting;
- Reading and discussing the Annual Report of the Board of Directors and the Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2015;
- Reading and discussing the Report of Independent Auditors;
- As per the regulations of Capital Markets Board, informing the shareholders about the donations made within the fiscal year 2015 under the framework of Company’s current Donation and Aid Policy;
- Approval of Balance Sheet and Income Statement Accounts of 2015;
- Acquittal and release of the Board Members due to the Company’s activities for the fiscal year 2015;
- Election of the Board Members;
- As per the regulations of Capital Markets Board, determining the attendance fee for the Board Members according to the principles set in the Remuneration Policy Applicable to the Board Members and Administratively Responsible Managers;
- Approval of the selection of the Independent Auditors recommended by the Board of Directors;
- As per the regulations of Capital Markets Board, decision to be made on distribution of the Balance Sheet profit of 2015 according to the current Profit Distribution Policy of the Company;
- Approval of the draft of amendments to the Articles of Association of the Company as prepared in compliance with the Approval No. 12771 of the Capital Markets Board of 26.11.2015 and the Approval No. 12099360 of the Ministry of Customs and Trade of 01.12.2015 for the amendments to be made in Articles 6 and 19 of the Articles of Association.
- Informing the shareholders that there are no guarantees, pledges, mortgages and encumbrances given to the benefit of third parties regarding the regulations of Capital Markets Board;
- Approving the Authorization of the Board of Directors for deciding the distribution of the Advance Dividend for the fiscal year 2016 in accordance with the Article No.37 of the Articles of Association and within the scope of Capital Markets Board’s Communiqué No.II-19.1 dated January 23, 2014 for advance dividends.
- Discussion and approval of set off of the Dividend Advances to be distributed so, from any distributable resources as given in the annual financial situation statement for the fiscal year 2016, if no sufficient profits are realized or even losses are suffered at the end of the fiscal year 2016;
- Authorization of the Board Members to engage in businesses mentioned in Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Code of Commerce and in compliance with the Corporate Governance Principles, informing the General Assembly on any businesses engaged in and performed by the same within such framework during the fiscal year 2015;
- Requests and recommendations.