ENKA Systems Software Inc.
ENKA Systems was incorporated in 2017 as an ENKA subsidiary to fulfil the software needs of companies engaged in very large scale and global operations.
Drawing on ENKA’s experience of running large scale operations in multiple locations around the world, software developed by the ENKA Systems team focuses on problems that are experienced and lessons learned. The software ENKA Systems develops provide solutions for organisations spread out on a global scale in diverse fields including document management, financing, procurement, human resources, equipment and supplier network management. The software and the solutions they provide are actively used by the many teams of ENKA İnşaat A.Ş. that are simultaneously active around the world.
ENKA Systems products allow for maximising efficiency and minimising costs by using latest development in technology, in a business climate where competitiveness and rapid completion are increasingly important.
At present ENKA Systems offers the following products to the market:
- EGEM Global Equipment Management – Machinery and Equipment Management
- EGPS Global Procurement System – Procurement and Storage Management
- EDMS Global Document Management – Documents and Project Management
- EGFS Global Finance System – Accounts, Financing and Cost Control Management
- EPS Global Personnel System – Human Resources Management
- EGVN Global Vendor Network – Supplier Network Management
ENKA Systems aims at becoming an important solution partner for forming the institutional memory of enterprises and offering mobile business management advantages with its business software solutions.