JSC Moskva Krasnye Holmy was established at the end of 1994, to develop a business and cultural center called Riverside Towers, which is located on the eastern tip of Kremlin Island on a 7.1 hectare plot.
Designed in the traditional style of a Russian monastery, the development resembles a small town with buildings of various sizes.
Completed in five stages, the center comprises 61,000 m2 of rentable A Class office space, a 235 key, 37 floor, five star hotel, a very large conference center, both of which are operated under the name of Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy, and an art gallery. The Moscow International Music House, a masterpiece of modern architectural design and one of the largest concert halls in the world, is also located within the grounds of the Riverside Towers.
Riverside Towers, Blocks A, B, C & D
- Turn-key Engineering
Scope of Work
|Total Floor Area||83,771 m²|
|Rentable Area||53,100 m²|
LocationMoscow, Russian Federation
- The complex is located on an island plot, over the Moscow River and channel, which was previously an old industrial area.
ENKA SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Civil and Architectural Working Design
- Mechanical Working Design
- Electrical Working Design
- Interior Design for Public Areas
- Civil and Architectural Works
- Façade Works
- Mechanical Works
- Electrical Works
- Interior Works for Public Areas
- Site Work and Infrastructure
Procurement and Logistics:
- Local Procurement
- International Procurement and Logistics