ENKA values open and transparent communication. The Company maintains an Ethics Hotline so employees can report activities that may involve violations of ENKA’s Business Code of Conduct or Company policies.
When concerns arise, first we encourage employees to consult with their supervisors, or local project managements, prior to contacting the Corporate Office. If their concerns are not resolved, they can convey their concerns by phone to the Corporate Office.
Some examples of the types of violations or improper activities to report include the following:
- Financial reporting and internal control issues
- Environmental, health & safety issues
- Workplace disputes and misconduct
- Information protection & data privacy
- Threat and physical violence
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Human rights and employees rights issues and / or suspected violations