The total contract value of the Core Substation ME&I Installation project, part of Future Growth Project – Wellhead Pressure Management Project, is US$ 21 million and the ENKA’s share is 50%.
The work to be carried out under the project includes installation of a new 110 kV Core Substation and the interconnection of the facility’s new and existing generating stations. The Core Substation will operate as the hub for the distribution of power.
The Core Substation comprises of 32 prefabricated and pretested modules, and includes a five diameter 110kV BAAH GIS switchboard and associated control & protection equipment, 10kV/400V distribution transformers, LV switchgear, UPS systems, system control equipment panels for FLS, ECS, SRC and automatic synchronizing.
Future Growth Project – Wellhead Pressure Management Project – Core Substation ME&I Installation
LocationTengiz / Kazakhstan
ENKA SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Locating, testing and terminating the 110kV underground cables and the associated intermediate underground cables
- Two 40/60/20MVA buffer transformers, overhead line disconnector assemblies with associated post insulators and supports
- Two 245MVA, 110kV series reactors, overhead line disconnector assemblies with associated post insulators and supports
- Two stand by diesel generators and associated stairs, platforms, piping, electrical control panels, switchyard grounding and lightning protection
- Eleven 110kV overhead line gantries, associated cable support structures and surge arrestors
- Concrete pouring for switchgear and gantry foundations, backfilling activity for gantries and Core Substation Module foundations, installation of Skid Beams located under Core Substation Modules, transportation of Core Substation Modules and all preparatory works for modules, and installation of modules.