Our commitment to respecting human rights wherever we operate is structured in our working culture and our operational management system. We believe that although governments have the primary duty to protect and ensure fulfillment of human rights, we have a responsibility to respect human rights and can play a positive role in the countries where we operate.
Prepared with the aim of supporting ENKA and to achieve its vision and values, our Human Resources Management Policy is as follows:
- Advance the strategic goals and interests of our company
- Be responsive to the changing needs of our customers, management and government related entities
- Establish and sustain ENKA’s reputation as a preferred employer
- Maintain a workplace culture in which there is mutual trust and respect, where all employees feel valued, are listened to and are able to contribute their best efforts to achieve our mission
- Hire the individual who is best qualified for the position. Provide an equal opportunity to all qualified candidates regardless of race, language, religion, sex or physical disabilities
- Consider external sources after ascertaining that the open position cannot be filled by an employee of ENKA
- Know and comply with the laws and guidelines relevant to the functions performed
- Commit to ensuring that all employees know what is expected from them in their jobs and are helped to develop their capabilities through constructive performance evaluations, training and career planning.