The project’s contract was awarded on a turn-key basis, with the scope of works included the design, reconstruction and restoration of a five storey clinic building, covering the supply and erection of medical equipment package and electro-mechanical works.
The clinic had originally been constructed in 1903. The restoration work, within the scope of the contract, started in April 1991. The 23,000 m² historical building was restored while preserving its architectural characteristics, and equipped with the latest technology. The construction works undertaken were progressed with due diligence and at desired quality, and eventually completed successfully on schedule, while achieving to perform the engineering and procurement works in line with the construction.
212 Bed Gynecological & Obstetrics Clinic
- Medical Package Supply & Installation
Scope of Work
|Total Floor Area||23,000 m²|